Logos are symbols of text and images that help us identify brands. Logos do something aside from looking appealing. The logo should help understand what the brand does, and what are its values of the brand.
Logos serve many functions such as:
- A logo makes the brand stand out from the competition.
- It gives the business a unique mark that differentiates it from the competition.
- The logo should position the brand for use.
- It should be related to the brand's message that customers can understand it easily
- A logo identifies key information about the company.
- It should communicate the industry you exist in, the service you provide, your target demographic, and your brand values.
- The logo should create substantial visible connections with the concept. This association helps customers keep the brand in mind.
I have created painting objects and a camera lens logo to represent the workshop area as an assignment that my school selected to be painted on the Graphic and Photography entrance.
You can contact me if you need a design for your project.
You can also watch and learn how I made some of my art by watching the Speedpaint videos and more on my Youtube channel.