Anisa completed several challenges, such as "Inktober," "Continuous Line Challenge," "100 Days of Sketching" (2020 and 2021), "100 Heads Challenge"," Ten Hundred Shape Challenge," with great success and praise from her followers. She is determined, focused, and continuously evolving in her work. Anisa always pushes the boundaries and experiments with various art verticals. She incorporates her artwork inter-culturally, representing different parts of the globe.
In personal achievements, she was awarded a trophy for swimming in the Jersey Flyers Aquatic Club Team, which develops their swimmers to join the Olympics during the middle school years. She finished all levels of British Swim School ahead of schedule. Besides, she has fulfilled intermediate-level piano lessons while in middle school. All of these accomplishments showcase her determination and her desire to perform to the best of her ability.
- Versatile, multi-disciplinary artist. She worked on art-related e-commerce projects which involve handmade products. Artwork is a mix of handcrafted, fine art, and digital.
- Proficient Digital Art with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Procreate Software
- Ability to design industrial models, create characters in 3D using ZBrush, and hand-create with clay or 3D Print them.
- Ability to explain and create various art processes, develop documents for creation processes
Handcraft Dolls, Sculptures, Puppets, Fashion Items, Embroidery, Crochet, and Felt Toys
- Creating unique artistic style Fine Arts with Oil Paint, Acrylic Paint, Western and Chinese Watercolor, and Calligraphy
- Ability to create Illustrations, Children's Books, Sketching, and Still Life Drawing
Secaucus Middle School, NJ, USA Award and media recognition for kindness and anti-bullying
Jersey Flyers Swim Team, NJ, USA Awarded trophy as a professional swimmer for completing team competitions
British Swimming School, the Awarded certificate for completing all levels of training